Michael Jackson was a legend that no one could resist every time I watched the news about Michael Jackson or about his concert his fans would always leave with a smile or were laughing cos of the jokes and I no why, wanna know why cos he was just a miracle and alot of people thank god for creating an enthusiastic,brave,soft soul to our family of god and knowing that Michael Jackson the Jamaican singer has passed away is the most heart breaking news in the whole wide world cos he was a young enthusiastic singer that died at the age of fifty. If I was one of Michael Jackson's children I wouldn't be able say good bye to the best dad, he wasn't just a singer he was like the dad of pop and dance
so I would like to have moment think the pop king Michael Jackson.
Blogging Award
mert
our singer
today the 26 of June Michael Jackson
died so if you visit my blog please
a small prayer for him and his family
died so if you visit my blog please
a small prayer for him and his family
my voki
odiogo
About Me
blog menu
Followers
claudia
cool websites
what is your favorite book
Friday, June 26, 2009
Michael Jackson
Posted by Mya at 7:07 PM
Labels: literacy block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment