I love all sorts of music loud and soft because it makes the most wonderful
sound.
If you like rock music then try sing this
SO So WHAT I'M STILL A ROCK STAR I got my rock moves and I don't need you tonight(shout it)
If you like soft music then try singing this
you want reven you never were you want it all but that's not fair.(sing it in a sad/anoyed voice
If you know what song I got it from comment me on my blog
Blogging Award
mert
our singer
today the 26 of June Michael Jackson
died so if you visit my blog please
a small prayer for him and his family
died so if you visit my blog please
a small prayer for him and his family
my voki
odiogo
About Me
blog menu
Followers
claudia
cool websites
what is your favorite book
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
music
Posted by Mya at 5:55 PM
Labels: literacy block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment